(a) “County of residence” means the county within this state in which a person resides. Evidence of a person’s county of residence includes, but is not limited to:
1. The address on a person’s driver license or state identification card;
2. Records of real property or mobile home ownership;
3. Records of a lease agreement for residential property;
4. The county in which a person’s motor vehicle is registered;
5. The county in which a person is enrolled in an educational institution; and
6. The county in which a person is employed.