(1) Any person who commits three or more felonies under this chapter in concert with five or more other persons with respect to whom such person occupies a position of organizer, a supervisory position, or any other position of management and who obtains substantial assets or resources from these acts is guilty of engaging in a continuing criminal enterprise.
(2) A person who commits the offense of engaging in a continuing criminal enterprise is guilty of a life felony, punishable pursuant to the Criminal Punishment Code and by a fine of $500,000.
(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 948.01, with respect to any person who is found to have violated this section, adjudication of guilt or imposition of sentence may not be suspended, deferred, or withheld.
(4) This section does not prohibit separate convictions and sentences for violation of this section and for felony violations of this chapter.
(5) This section must be interpreted in concert with its federal analog, 21 U.S.C. s. 848.